With our powerful pledging technology you can:
Easily hit your fundraising goals
Reach donors far beyond your school
Give families a fun donation experience
Save your volunteers countless hours during the collection process
We've poured over 19 years of fundraising expertise into our online fundraising platform so you can exceed your fundraising goals.
Dazzle donors with a customized fundraising website that's seamlessly integrated with your Boosterthon fundraiser. You’ll get:
A personalized version of the most powerful pledging technology
Engaging character-themed videos
Communication resources that make it easy for families to successfully promote your Boosterthon fundraiser
Boosterthon schools typically get approximately 30% of their total donations from school parents. The other 70% comes from family, friends, and local businesses!
Our powerful fundraising platform makes it easy for families to share their student's fundraising page for broader donation opportunities. Our user-friendly software engages donors in a way that inspires more generous donations!
Families who share their school's Boosterthon fundraising website raise 4x more than those who don’t. With just one click, our powerful platform makes it effortless for parents to share your school fundraiser across the country...and the world...through email, Facebook and text message.
Boosterthon’s exclusive Student Star Video is our most unique sharing feature. It allows students to star in their own fundraising video!
Parents simply upload a photo, and we take care of the movie magic! With parent permission, we use the student's name, school name, logo, and your school’s fundraising focus to create a special news-highlight video.
Students love watching the video again and again and families have fun sharing it! This personalized touch is a powerful fundraising tool that drastically increases donations.
Boosterthon schools profited a collective $1 million in additional funds in just a few short months thanks to our EXCLUSIVE partnership with Double the Donation, a corporate donation matching service!
It’s easy to find and capitalize on corporate matching opportunities, thanks to a seamless integration with the Boosterthon fundraising platform, and 100% of the profit goes directly to your school.
You are in control of your fundraiser every step of the way, thanks to the comprehensive admin section of your Boosterthon fundraising platform. You’ll have crystal clear dashboards, easy-to-pull reports, and the ability to manage everything virtually.
Plus, save 50 hours of volunteer work with the fundraising platform’s online collection process. It lets you easily:
Track school and classroom goal progress
Enable fun contests
Pull donation reports by donor types
Manage incentive/reward delivery with easy reports
Use our Digital EasyList to keep your tasks on track
Enter any checks and cash donated
We make it easy, with our on-campus or fully virtual programs tailored to your school.