If you haven’t noticed, the Boosterthon Fun Run is growing.
We caught up with Jason to hear his favorite parts of Chicago thus far, and how the Windy City has already captured his heart. (And now I’m trying to plan a trip to Chicago!)
- The People: Maybe they should rename Chicago, “the friendly city.” Jason and Staci gush about their friendly neighbors and how welcome they feel in their new neighborhood.
- East Aurora: The Hood family lives right over the Naperville line and a short train ride from the city. Jason loves that they are so close to everything they need, and Piper loves the train ride.
- Wrigley Field: This baseball stadium is classic and iconic. However, true to his Georgia roots, Jason claims he will always be a Braves fan.
- The Big City: Jason and Staci lived in a small Georgia town for several years and now they get to experience the offerings of a great American city. They love the pride the people have for the city. With Navy Pier, great history, and great neighborhood parks, they are already in love with Chicago!
- Pizza! If you're in Chicago, you obviously must try Chicago their delicious deep dish pizza. Jason and Staci are big fans of Lou Malnati’s. (This might be my first stop!)
We know Jason, Staci, and Piper will only fall more in love with Chicago. They are so excited to meet some amazing principals, schools, and communities.
Don’t forget to let us know if you have family or friends in Chicago who can help us meet great schools. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with contact information.